Truth For Life is committed to financial stewardship excellence. Full transparency and accountability are a ministry priority. Financial gifts made to Truth For Life fund the ministry’s mission to teach the Bible with clarity and relevance so that unbelievers will be converted, believers will be established, and local churches will be strengthened.
Fiscal Management Recognition
- Truth For Life has been a member of, or recognized by, third party organizations that rate the financial management of charitable organizations. Truth For Life has been a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) for over ten years and is monitored by GuideStar, Charity Navigator, Great NonProfits, Excellence In Giving, Ministry Watch, and the BBB Wise Giving Alliance.
- In 2017, GuideStar again awarded Truth For Life their Gold Star Seal of Transparency, acknowledging the ministry’s efforts at total transparency.
- In 2018, Charity Navigator awarded Truth For Life its sixth consecutive 4-star rating. They write, "We are proud to announce Truth For Life has earned our sixth consecutive 4-star rating. This is our highest possible rating and indicates that your organization adheres to sector best practices and executes its mission in a financially efficient way. Attaining a 4-star rating verifies that Truth For Life exceeds industry standards and outperforms most charities in your area of work. Only 6% of the charities we evaluate have received at least 6 consecutive 4-star evaluations, indicating that Truth For Life outperforms most other charities in America. This exceptional designation from Charity Navigator sets Truth For Life apart from its peers and demonstrates to the public its trustworthiness."
- In 2017, Great Nonprofits again designated Truth For Life a "Top-Rated Nonprofit."
"I believe that God brought Truth For Life to me at a time, and in a way, that sustained me through difficult emotional transitions. Truth For Life’s commitment to the Word of God, and to teaching God's Word with clarity, enabled God to intervene in my life. Because of the teaching, I find joy in giving. I know that I’m supposed to give joyfully, but sometimes I feel it is a duty. I never feel that way in giving to Truth For Life. It fills my heart with joy to know that I can trust the recipients of my gift. Thank you for your service. I look forward to renewing my donation. I pray God's richest blessings for all of you."
- 2015 IRS Form 990
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- 501(c)(3) Recognition Letter
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Participant Letter
Truth For Life is committed to wise financial integrity and stewardship.